Patrick, Mike and Chad tell the story of our dear friend Jeff Quinn—the subject of our song "The Man From Omaha"—who passed away from ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease) in February 2015. Jeff’s spirit was so strong that it’s still hard to believe he’s gone. In the short time we knew him, every second of his life was a celebration, and we were honored to be a part of it. He loved to laugh and was always smiling. His friendship also gave us a whole new extended family and second home in Omaha, Nebraska, something we know will always endure.
(This episode is put together from two different recording sessions: one from several months ago with just Patrick and Chad, and another with Mike recorded yesterday afternoon.)
- Please consider donating to ALS Association. Thanks!
Join us in IRELAND this Fall
- Ireland 2019 – Are you in?
- Ireland tour pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Sign up for the Ireland tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,