Last #SlapperCast of 2020!
- Recapping last week’s episode with drummer Ash Soan
- Bon Jovi’s cover of “Fairytale of New York”
- Bands that switch instruments on stage
- Famous musicians who have changed their main instrument
- Singing drummers who should stay behind the kit
- The pros/cons of remixing classic albums
Also, high praise for recording/mixing engineer Paul Beebe and mastering engineer Chris Longwood for their excellent work on our latest single, “Everyday is Christmas (Since You’re Gone)“.
Thanks to Garrett Mahanay for his question!