Blaggards are thrilled to announce we’re going back to IRELAND October 25–November 2, 2023! This time we’ll be visiting Galway, Killarney, Cork, Dublin, and many places in between.
Wednesday, October 25th — DUBLIN → GALWAY
- Group will arrive in Dublin Airport.
- Group will be greeted by their driver/guide in the arrival hall.
- Board a luxury coach and drive west toward Galway.
- Enjoy a stop at Ireland’s oldest pub Sean’s Bar in Athlone on route.
- Upon arrival in Galway, the group will be checked into the Nox Hotel.
- Enjoy a night of leisure around the city.
Thursday, October 26th — GALWAY
- Following breakfast, the group will be driven to Rosaveel.
- Board the Aran Island Ferry to Inishmore for a day visit on the island.
- Enjoy sightseeing around the island as well as a visit to the great pubs on the island.
- Return to the mainland and overnight again the Nox Hotel.
- Blaggards will perform at a location TBD.
Friday, October 27th — KILLARNEY
- Following breakfast, the group will check out of the hotel.
- Drive south and visit the Cliffs of Moher in Co. Clare.
- Following some time at the cliffs, the group will visit Lahinch or Doolin.
- Continue onto Killarney, and check into The Plaza Hotel.
Saturday, October 28th — KILLARNEY
- Following breakfast, the group will set off on a day trip to the Dingle Peninsula.
- Take a scenic trip around the Slea Head Loop, followed by a visit to Páidi Ó Sé’s Pub in Ventry.
- The group will have a few hours to soak in the culture in the town of Dingle with an abundance of great pubs and entertainment.
- Return to Killarney for a performance by Blaggards at J.M. Reidy’s.
- Overnight again in the Plaza Hotel.
Sunday, October 29th — KILLARNEY
- Following breakfast, the group will set off on the ultimate pub crawl around the Ring of Kerry with multiple stops including the Kerry Bog Village, Cahersiveen, Waterville, Caherdaniel, Sneem, Kenmare, Molls Gap and much more.
- Return to Killarney and overnight again in the Plaza Hotel.
Monday, October 30th — CORK
- Following breakfast, the group will check out of the hotel and drive to Cork City.
- Visit the Blarney Castle followed by some touring around East Cork including a visit to Cobh.
- Check into the Kingsley Hotel in Cork City.
- Blaggards will perform an evening gig in the Franciscan Well Brewery.
Tuesday, October 31st — CORK
- Following breakfast, the group will set off on a visit to Spike Island.
- Return to Cork and enjoy an evening of leisure in the city.
- Overnight again in the Kingsley Hotel.
Wednesday, November 1st — DUBLIN
- Following breakfast, the group will check out of the castle.
- Drive to Dublin City for an exciting final day of the trip.
- Begin the city tour by visiting the Jameson Distillery.
- Check into the Ashling Hotel at 4 PM.
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse this evening to top off a great day with a pint overlooking the city in the Gravity Bar.
- Blaggards will perform a farewell gig at a location TBD in Dublin City.
Thursday, November 2nd — DUBLIN → HOME
- Following breakfast, the group will check out of the hotel and will be driven to Dublin Airport for the flight home.
Pricing and policies
- Cost per person: €1,685.00 land only (currently $1,678.71 USD).
Based on double occupancy and a minimum of 40 guests.
- €500 ($499.37 USD) non-refundable deposit due at booking, with the remaining balance due
60 days prior to the trip.
- We advise that all guests purchase trip insurance for added protection.
- Airfare is not included but we ask when booking to arrive in Dublin by 10:00 AM.
- The price quoted includes all hotels, luxury ground transport, tour guide, scheduled excursions, entertainment by your hosts BLAGGARDS and round the clock concierge service provided by DOC’s Irish Tours.
Sign up today!