Why did Patrick choose guitar?
Why did Chad choose bass?
Why did they both stop using amplifiers on stage?
Do they still get nervous before a show?
When the hell are Mike and Wes going to be on the show? All these questions and more are sort-of kinda answered this week on SLAPPERCAST…
References for this episode
- Psycho Killer – Talking Heads (from Stop Making Sense)
- Young Ned of the Hill – Ron Kavana
- LIVE at Sydney Opera House, October 1978 – Thin Lizzy with Gary Moore
- Copycats: Most Ripped Off Riff in Metal – UltimateGuitar.com
- Moonchild (Live) – Rory Gallagher
- Carol Kaye – Legendary session bassist
- Flight 666 – Iron Maiden documentary
Join us in IRELAND this Fall
- Ireland 2019 – Are you in?
- Ireland tour pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Sign up for the Ireland tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,