Blaggards at Fairy Bridges Bundoran (Photo by Laurie Valenzi Buell)
We’re back from Ireland and can’t wait to play for our Texas friends again!
SATURDAY we’re back in Katy at Mo’s Irish Pub! 9 PM start and no cover.
SUNDAY we’re in Santa Fe at Haak Winery for their Veterans Day Food Truck Festival! EARLY start 4 PM to 7 PM. Tickets are $8 in advance or $10 at the door. Children 12 and under get in free.
Also check out the latest episode of SlapperCast, all about our experiences in Ireland last week:
This week on SlapperCast, Patrick, Chad and Mike recount last week’s IRELAND tour through Dublin, Bundoran, Sligo, and many the place between.
Sign up to learn more about joining next year’s Ireland tour!
- our favorite pubs in Dublin,
- the declining pub industry in Ireland because of stringent DUI laws,
- our adventures around Bundoran, Donegal, Sligo, Queen Maive’s Cairn, and Achill Island
- surfing in Ireland,
- the curative effects of Irish country air,
- the music scene in Bundoran,
- the trad music culture in Ireland,
- the Book of Kells and the Long Hall (the Old Library) at Trinity College in Dublin
Blaggards at the Fairy Bridges, Bundoran, Ireland (Photo by Laurie Valenzi Buell)