An old list of Blaggards show dates from the band’s first East Coast tour in March 2006 triggers a slew of memories, including a detour into the early days of social media.
References for this episode
- Shite N’ Onions
- The Inn – Long Beach, NY
- Photo album of Blaggards St. Paddy’s Day Tour 2006 (Flickr)
- The Wolfe Tones
- Derek Warfield and the Young Wolfe Tones
- Stop Making Sense – Talking Heads concert film
- Paddy Reilly’s – New York, NY
Ireland Tour Info
- Join us in Ireland this Fall!
- Ireland tour pricing and itinerary (PDF)
- Sign up for the Ireland tour online
Become a Patron
- Join Blaggards on Patreon for bonus podcast content, live tracks, rough mixes, and other exclusives.
- Rate and review SlapperCast on iTunes (It really helps us out)
If you have questions for a future Q&A episode,
- leave a comment on Patreon, or
- tweet them to us with the hashtag #slappercast.
For the record, I don’t remember Patrick’s mum or sister ever sitting down while y’all were playing. Look forward to seeing you in Vegas.
Fair enough, Mr. Jones. YES! See you in Vegas! Thrilled y’all are going to be there.