This week on SlapperCast: what would Paddy and Chad be doing now if Blaggards had never happened? A very good question with a very long answer. The ensuing discussion takes us down the winding road of Houston history and the dramatic changes the music industry has seen in the digital era.
- Trains finally roll in Houston rail system — CNN, 2004
- Diedrich Coffee departure has patrons brewing a revolt — Houston Chronicle, 2006
- Hibernia Irish Tavern – Little Rock, AR
- Frank Zappa explains the decline of the music industry
- Prison Love Songs, Blaggards reunion show with Turi Hoiseth — The Continental Club Houston (2010)
- Border Reiver – Mark Knopfler