This week on #SlapperCast, Patrick’s brother Andrew Devlin joins us to talk about his company PitchHub.
- What Andrew’s life has been like with three young boys virtual learning from home
- Why Andrew prefers Spotify over other streaming music services
- Andrew’s company PitchHub, which helps businesses create video content to use online
- PitchHub’s concept of helping clients create a “video business card”
- How PitchHub could be useful for musicians
- How the pandemic is affecting the real estate business, as people no longer have to worry about living close to work
- How music venues might adapt to the pandemic
- The challenge of adding real applause to live stream performances
- How late night talk show hosts have adapted to working from home
- Working on song arrangements in the recording studio instead of on stage
So, Patrick will sing Take On Me, where’s Come on Eileen if we’re visiting 80’s pop?
Ooof. Careful what you wish for! Love you Ellen!